A registered private or public company or FOP (private entrepreneur)
At least 2 years of experience in providing services in the relevant field
All permits are available (licenses, certificates, etc.)
Has recommendations from at least 2 companies that have provided services similar to the required services over the past 2 years
1. The service provider registers on the website climate.biz and describes his expertise.
2. The potential beneficiary chooses a service provider and contacts for further arrangements.
3. The service provider provides the potential beneficiary with a commercial proposal and project budget.
4. The potential beneficiary submits a grant application together with the service provider's proposal.
5. In the case of winning, the beneficiary and the service provider conclude a contract for the provision of services and execute the project.
6. After completion of the works, the EBRD pays the grant funds.
Development of software components for products or projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions or contribute to the implementation of other climate technologies
Obtaining expert recommendations on innovations for business, assessment of shortcomings and optimization of technological processes, introduction of ecological and energy-efficient technologies
The above list of services is not exhaustive.