Incos is one of Ukraine’s leading contract electronics manufactures, with over 15 years of experience in these markets. The company has been developing a wireless system for two-way data transmission and energy management applications.
The INCOS wireless control solution utilizes a license-free ISM band and offers stable connectivity in high noise environments. Also, it works all right with extremely low power consumption, beating traditional Wi-Fi and ZigBee protocols for remote and real-time control of energy and lighting systems.
TheINCOS system allows prevention of energy losses in several ways:
- remote control and telemetry for lighting systems without the need for physical communication channels;
- detecting the spikes in of energy usage and remote shutdown of devices or consumption breaking the permit limits;
- identification of unauthorized electricity connections in real-time (20-30% of 0.4 kW lines are considered as official losses);
- collection consumption data for further analysis and planning preventive activities’ development.
- The Climate Innovation Voucher helped INCOS to perform electromagnetic safety and range testing of the systems.