Climate Innovation Vouchers — the largest climate grants program in Ukraine. 26 Ukrainian cleantech companies got financial support during its four stages.
The Climate Innovation Vouchers program is the part of FINTECC program of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, funded by the European Union and implemented by Greencubator.
Program rules define climate technology as any technology, usage of which:
- reduces the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions;
- reduces human adverse climate impact;
- reduces the use of fossil fuels or save energy;
- increases the use of renewable energy;
- reduces the Nitrogen oxide or methane in agriculture;
- facilitates climate change adaptations or reduce GHG emission in any other way.
Climate innovation map of Ukraine
Tho the major part of the winner companies is located in Kyiv, we are open for the applications from all Ukrainian regions. We hope to cover more new regions during the V stage of Climate Innovation Vouchers program:
Green business is versatile
Climate innovation is possible in any sector of the economy and often comes from in form of very diverse business models. Our companies represent six the most popular cleantech sectors, but green economy is not limited to these. We are looking forward to support innovators from all the branches!